recurring events 404

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions recurring events 404

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Valentina Brioni

Hi,

I’m Valentina Brioni,

I’m managing an issue for a client who has a pro version of events calendar (I can provide you an access if you need to verify).

Since they did the last update, they’re experiencing an issue with recurring events: it gives you a 404 error.
    I tried a few things and found out what’s the problem: now wordpress use an italian URL, trying to reach – for example – http://www.cinemateatromacmazzieri.it/evento/test/tutti/ instead of http://www.cinemateatromacmazzieri.it/evento/test/all/ (tutti in italian means all).

What can I do to fix it?

Thanking you in advance,

Valentina

Caroline

Hi Valentina,

Thanks so much for getting in touch, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum. We’d be more than happy to assist you over in our premium forums–would you please log in to your account and submit a post to the appropriate forum for Events Calendar PRO? One of our team members will be more than glad to take a look and follow up as soon as possible!

If you can, please take the time to confirm in your post that you’ve run through our conflict testing steps prior to contacting us–this will save us a step and help us to get your issue resolved that much quicker! 🙂

Thanks again, and we’ll see you there!

Valentina Brioni

I would be glad to, but I don’t know how to register, I only see the login form…
    I’ve always posted here for that reason!

Can you please help me explaining how? Should I log-in with the email which bought the licenses?

Caroline

Hi Valentina,

Of course–sorry for the confusion here! Yes, you’ll want to log in with the username (or email address) and password that you set up when purchasing your first license with us. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset your password here. Let me know if you should have any other questions about how to log in or reset your password with us! 🙂

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘recurring events 404’ is closed to new replies.