Recurring Events – Every 1st Fri of Month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events – Every 1st Fri of Month

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    schmidtysays

I think this might be a feature request, but to me it necessity. For recurring events, if you select every month, it lists the event on the same date each month. (Ex: Fri Jan 6th, Mon Feb 6th, Tues Feb 6th). There needs to be option for the same of the week every month. For example every first friday of the month (Ex: Fri Jan 6th, Fri Feb 3rd, Friday March 2nd)

Rob

Thanks for the heads up on that, schmidtysays. We’ve got a running ticket on our projects system in which we’re bringing up the advanced recurrence patterns users are requesting that we can include in 2.1. I’ve added this to that discussion and since what you’re noting here is very much along the lines of what others have mentioned, this should certainly be making it in during the 2.1 lifecycle. Appreciate the heads up here.

Richard
    Participant

Thanks for this. Came up in the staff training I gave yesterday introducing the calendar to users. Critical for my client, a must have!

Rob

Thanks RIchard. We’ve gotten a number of requests for this lately so it’s definitely on our radar. You may have done so already, but if you wanted to throw a vote for it into the “Feature Requests” thread (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-calendar-pro-feature-requests/) that’d certainly carry some weight as we plan where in the release cycle this will fall. Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events – Every 1st Fri of Month’ is closed to new replies.