Recurring Event tribe_get_event_link Redirects to /event-calendar/event-slug/all

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Event tribe_get_event_link Redirects to /event-calendar/event-slug/all

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by inhouse.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    inhouse
    Participant

Ah, while you’re wrong about the caching plugin (there is no cache plugin installed), you are right about the redirection plugin. I found redirects which I have just deleted on the live site and development site. Now I am able to load recurring event pages correctly. Thanks for your help on this!

Sky
    Keymaster

Great! Glad you figured it out.

Let us know if you have any questions or issues in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Event tribe_get_event_link Redirects to /event-calendar/event-slug/all’ is closed to new replies.