Recurring Event Switching Dates

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Event Switching Dates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Logan
    Participant

We entered a recurring event, starting February 21st thru March 28th, from 6-8 p.m. For some strange reason, the time switches to 5-7 from March 14-28 in the calendar.

Is there a reason for why the time of day would switch?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Logan,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on. First, can you try updating to the latest versions of The Events Calendar (4.6.9) and Events Calendar Pro (4.4.21)? If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

Next, can you please send me a screenshot of all of your recurrence settings for this event?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Event Switching Dates’ is closed to new replies.