Recurring Event "(See All)" pagination (page 1 -> page 2) off by one error

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Recurring Event "(See All)" pagination (page 1 -> page 2) off by one error

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    integrity
    Participant

If you create an event that happens on every day of the week and view the “See All” page for the event (i.e. /event/recurring-every-day-test-event/all/), when you go from the first page to the second, one day gets skipped. This only seems to occur when you go from page 1 -> page 2. It does not happen on any page after that.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by integrity.
    George
    Participant

Hey @integrity,

Really sorry to hear about this! The detail you mention here is a bit strange, and we do not have a known bug like this at this time:

This only seems to occur when you go from page 1 -> page 2. It does not happen on any page after that.

I appreciate your sharing your System Information with us; I’ve been looking through it but have not been able to identify anything readily problematic there.

I’m sorry to request this so early in the process, but since we don’t have other reports of this issue and I cannot recreate it on my own site, can you run through the complete set of troubleshooting steps outlined in this article? → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

After EACH step in that process, go back to a “see all” link that has this problem, and check to see if the same problem persists.

This process sounds tedious but, fortunately, it tends to be much faster to do than it sounds. And the results of this test are extremely valuable. They either reveal or a source of the problem, or definitely rule out a theme/plugin conflict as the source which allows us to proceed with other testing and investigating.

Let us know what you find!

Thank you,
    George

integrity
    Participant

Thank you for your reply and recommendations George.

After following your testing for conflicts guide, I can confirm this issue still persists with no indication of a plugin or other script conflict.

I even went as far as setting up a new fresh WP install with only the “The Events Calendar”, ”
    The Events Calendar PRO”, and “The Events Calendar: Filter Bar” plugins installed while using the default Twenty Sixteen and the problem still persists.

I am more then happy to continue to provide information to you and your team so this issue can get resolved.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey @integrity,

I appreciate your looking into that and your time doing all of that testing. I’m sorry that issues persist!

There’s one last thing worth checking here: your site permalinks.

If you go to Settings → Permalinks in your site’s wp-admin, what are the permalinks settings in place? Are they /%postname%/, for example? If not, does changing them to this option and saving the changes make any impact with the issue you’re having here?

Thank you!
    George

integrity
    Participant

Changing the Permalinks settings to any of the “common” settings does not resolve the issue.

Here is the system information from local test install I am using…

URL
    http://calendar.local
    INSTALL KEYS
    -
    WORDPRESS VERSION
    PHP VERSION
    PLUGINS
    The Events Calendar PRO version 4.0.5 by Modern Tribe, Inc.(http://m.tri.be/20)
    The Events Calendar version 4.0.6 by Modern Tribe, Inc.(http://m.tri.be/1x)
    NETWORK PLUGINS
    -
    MU PLUGINS
    -
    THEME
    Twenty Sixteen
    MULTISITE
    -
    SETTINGS
    schema-version = 4.0.6
    recurring_events_are_hidden = exposed
    previous_ecp_versions = Array
    (
    [0] => 0
    [1] => 4.0.5
    )
    latest_ecp_version = 4.0.6
    last-update-message = 4.0.5
    disable_metabox_custom_fields = hide
    pro-schema-version = 4.0.5
    earliest_date = 2016-02-24 08:00:00
    latest_date = 2016-07-31 17:00:00
    WORDPRESS TIMEZONE
    -
    SERVER TIMEZONE
    UTC
    COMMON LIBRARY DIR
    /Users/arod/Library/Developer/Web/modern-tribe-calendar-demo/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/Tribe
    COMMON LIBRARY VERSION
    George
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this, @Integrity. I’m sorry to say that I have not yet pinned down the problem, but just wanted to update you here that we are still investigating this.

Thank you for your patience! I will post an update as soon as possible if I find the issue.

Sincerely,
    George

integrity
    Participant

Thanks so much!

George
    Participant

Thank you for your patience—stay tuned!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Event "(See All)" pagination (page 1 -> page 2) off by one error’ is closed to new replies.