Recurring event "see all" link goes to a page with no content

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring event "see all" link goes to a page with no content

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kshein
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve set up a recurring event that happens on the 4th Monday of each month.

These events are showing up just fine in the main calendar view, as well as on an individual basis.

However, if you click the “see all” link on the individual event view, you get a page with no body content instead of a listing of all of these upcoming events.

Here’s a screenshot that demonstrates the link I am referring to: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fg3fukuJvUalEzaVRhWC1Da0E/view

And here’s a screenshot of the resulting page:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fg3fukuJvUN1dDOHJTQUdIeEU/view

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Any advice in getting this resolved is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi.Ā Thanks for your detailed question.

Please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions:

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please re-send your updated System Information Report and also provide a link to the event you took screenshots of.

Thanks.

smeedo
    Participant

hello,

i’ve got the same problem with this. šŸ™

404 – Page not found
    The page you are looking for is not found

The page you are looking for does not exist. It may have been moved, or removed altogether. Perhaps you can return back to the siteā€™s homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for.

http://kreml-kulturhaus.de/wordpress/programm/

Cliff

From another user’s similar report, weā€™ve discoveredĀ that Weekly, Daily, and Custom recurrences only got migratedĀ over partially. And since the recurrence rules aren’t set perfectly, I am guessing this is why the pop-up text is blank.

I’d suggest going into your event’s recurrence rules and re-saving them, and then see if the pop-up recurrence text displays properly.Ā Please let me know how this goes for you.

Also, Iā€™ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as itā€™s in the development teamā€™s hands now. Theyā€™re working on it but itā€™s a complex issue so Iā€™m unsure how long it will take.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

smeedo
    Participant

hello! thank you very much. i testwise switched the recurrence to monthly and yearly and got the same problem again.

when i do a mouse over on the link, a small box appears with all the correct recurrence-dates.

greetings
    stephan

Cliff

@smeedo, in this forum we try to keep threads to a single user’s issue to make sure we fully answer each person’s questions.

In light of this, would you pleaseĀ start a new thread for your own question(s) from this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

@kshein
    , how are things going for you?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 12th June 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release ā†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-12th-june-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring event "see all" link goes to a page with no content’ is closed to new replies.