Recurring Event Options missing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Event Options missing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Alan
    Participant

It used to say “once, weekly, monthly” etc now it just says Add Another Rule. I just renewed the license for pro events calendar.

Cliff

Hi Alan. Sorry you’re having this issue.

This is the current view in wp-admin Add New Event screen. Are you seeing something else?

Screenshot 2016-02-08 17.40.32

Alan
    Participant

No. The pull down menu is missing. Can I show you a screen shot?

Alan
    Participant

SS of missing pull down menu

Cliff

Thanks for the screenshot. That definitely isn’t the way it’s supposed to be.

You might enable WP_DEBUG or look in your Console log to see if there’s anything obviously causing this issue.

If any errors do appear while navigating your Events wp-admin Add/Edit screen, it may help you determine the cause of the issue (e.g. conflicting plugin). If you can’t determine it from WP_DEBUG or Console log, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Alan
    Participant

I’m not having any luck poking around in the debug area. I could create a login if you wanted to look, but otherwise I don’t know what else to do.

Cliff

Could you please follow the Testing for Conflicts Guide link I posted in my previous reply — basically deactivate all non-Modern Tribe plugins and activate a WordPress default theme like Twenty Fifteen?

If that doesn’t make things appear and work as they should, please try another browser. If still not working in multiple browsers, please delete the PRO plugin and re-install a fresh copy from your Downloads area and hopefully that’ll do the trick.

Please let me know how it goes for you.

Alan
    Participant

Ok I did follow the testing procedures but it didn’t reveal any problems. The issue with the drop down menu and date picker appears to be due to this javascript error: “Uncaught ReferenceError: tribe_datepicker_opts is not defined” In the file: http://glendalechristian.org/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/resources/js/events-recurrence.js?ver=4.0.5 on line 116

Any idea what that is error is?

Cliff

Hi. In Chrome Inspector console, I see this error:

Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a functionhttp://cl.ly/2K3s1X0J320u

I believe if you change “$” to “jQuery” it might fix your other issue.

Please let me know.

Alan
    Participant

That error is now fixed, but it was on the front end and had nothing to do with the events calendar pro.

Were you able to find the javascript error?

javascript error: “Uncaught ReferenceError: tribe_datepicker_opts is not defined” In the file: http://glendalechristian.org/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/resources/js/events-recurrence.js?ver=4.0.5 on line 116

Cliff

Glad that got fixed. I no longer see errors in the console at http://glendalechristian.org/calendar/

Now that the front-end is cleaned up, if you’re still having issues in the wp-admin area, I cannot access that screen to investigate further.

I’ll go back to what I said previously:

You might enable WP_DEBUG or look in your Console log to see if there’s anything obviously causing this issue.

If any errors do appear while navigating your Events wp-admin Add/Edit screen, it may help you determine the cause of the issue (e.g. conflicting plugin). If you can’t determine it from WP_DEBUG or Console log, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Thanks.

Alan
    Participant

Here’s some snippits from the wpdebug that mentions the events calendar (Does this help?)

“tribe-recurrence-cron\”;a:1:{s:32:\”40cd750bba9870f18aada2478b24840a\”;a:3:{s:8:\”schedule\”;s:5:\”daily\”;s:4:\”args\”;a:0:{}s:8:\”interval\”;i:86400;}}}i:1455831849;a:1:{s:41:\”tribe_events_pro_process_recurring_events\”;a:1:

WordPress database error: [MySQL server has gone away]
    SELECT option_value FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = ‘tribe_settings_errors’ LIMIT 1

SELECT option_value FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = ‘tribe_settings_major_error’ LIMIT 1

SELECT option_value FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = ‘tribe_settings_sent_data’ LIMIT 1

SELECT option_value FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = ‘tribe_events_calendar_network_options’ LIMIT 1

Cliff

Hi Alan. Thanks for the info. Are you possibly using an outdated version of WordPress? We always recommend using the latest version, but the oldest version our plugins can work with is version 3.9.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Event Options missing’ is closed to new replies.