Recurring Event; Missing Argument

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Event; Missing Argument

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Hi:
    My first recurring event returns the warning message below when the event is viewed:
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for TribeEvents::addDateToRecurringEvents() in /home/marcfors/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/the-events-calendar.class.php on line 413

The recurring event shows fine in the calender and in the list view of events. It is only seen when viewing the event itself. This can be viewed at:

Home

Any advice on what this might be? Did I fail to enter some required data about the event?
    The event is for regular 8:30 worship each Sunday at our church.
    Thanks,
    Marc

Rob

Hey Marc: is this the same thing as the issue I’d just responded to (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/missing-argument-2/)? Want to make sure there aren’t differences between the two; if there are let me know and we’ll take a look here too.

Marc
    Participant

Yes Rob – Sorry for the mixup in posting. I didn’t think one of the got posted.
    Same issue.

Thanks,
    Marc

Rob

Awesome 🙂 Just wanted to verify. Thanks, I’ll respond in an “official” capacity over there.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Event; Missing Argument’ is closed to new replies.