Missing Argument 2 – Related to ICal issue?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Missing Argument 2 – Related to ICal issue?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Hi:
    After creating my first recurring event I get the warning message below. (This appears when viewing the event itself. Not in list list or grid view).

Warning: Missing argument 2 for TribeEvents::addDateToRecurringEvents() in /home/marcfors/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/the-events-calendar.class.php on line 413

Further, when clicking on the ical link for the same event I get a 404 that references Missing Argument 2 in the URL.

Any clue as to what I am missing? It can be seen at: http://christchurchlbk.org/?tribe_events=830-worship&eventDate=2012-02-18

Using Pro 2.03. On Hostgator with ThemeForest Theme ‘Bolder 1.4’
    Thanks for you help.
    Marc

Rob

Hey Marc: weirdly I’m unable to recreate this issue, but I do see it happening on your site. I’m going to need to get a dev to take a look and share their thoughts as to the cause of that error message (and why it’d carry over to both the listing and the iCal entry). I’ve asked our dev Jonah to take a look here and chime in directly with his thoughts.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Marc,

This is a bug where when you have WordPress permalinks set to Default in Settings > Permalinks this error occurs for recurring events. If you can change your permalink structure this should fix the problem. I;ve gone ahead and filed the bug ticket and we’ll get this fixed ASAP otherwise. Thanks for the report!

– Jonah

Marc
    Participant

Thanks Jonah,
    I change the permalink structure as you suggested to “post type”:
    (for example http://christchurchlbk.org/sample-post/)
    and it resolved the problem.
    Marc

Jonah
    Participant

Good to hear Marc, we’ll still get it fixed for those who don’t want to change their permalinks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Argument 2 – Related to ICal issue?’ is closed to new replies.