Recurring event info tooltip broken in events list widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring event info tooltip broken in events list widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    liblogger
    Participant

Hi there – the little tooltip for recurring event info (saying e.g. every Thursday until 26th February) doesn’t seem to work on the events list widget. The information is displayed inline.

(When the widget is displayed on events pages, it sometimes seems to work, but when I was doublechecking this today, it seems that the tooltip text is hidden, and doesn’t appear as a tooltip when you hover, so I’m not quite sure about that aspect. The recurring info tooltip does work on the list view page, but not the widget.)

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Thanks for reaching out to us in this moment.

To be able to help you further here I will ask you two things, first is to send me a Link of where this is happening so that I can test and see if I find the source of the problem.

In the meantime please double check if you did everything that is pointed out in our Testing for conflicts page.

My Best Regards,

liblogger
    Participant

Hi Gustavo, thanks for the quick reply.

I’ve duplicated the problem online here: http://crashtest.womenslibrary.org.uk/

Both the offline and online test sites show the same error occurring – I’ve left the online site with just the events calendar and ECPro activated, with the twenty twelve theme (I know the ‘testing for conflicts’ guide asks for twenty thirteen, and the forum asks for twenty fourteen – the tooltip doesn’t display correctly on any of the default WordPress themes, in addition to our own, and the widget itself looks clearest in twenty twelve).

(Susan is my boss, btw – all the technical enquiries come from me, Helen 🙂

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Helen,

So From my testing I found that this was a real bug, so I created a ticket in our internal bug tracker and it will be solved soon, as the plugin involves a lot of people it might not be in the next version, but it will be in the near future.

Thanks a lot for reporting this bug.

My Best Regards,

liblogger
    Participant

Okay, I’ll keep an eye out.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Helen,

I will close this Topic for now, if there is any other issues related to that, please don’t hesitate to reply here.

My Best Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring event info tooltip broken in events list widget’ is closed to new replies.