Recurrence "once" function in Calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurrence "once" function in Calendar PRO

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Andras
    Keymaster

Good morning Krystyna,

This is a really awkward issue, which we still haven’t been able to reproduce.

Here are my thoughts.

Thought 1 – timezone glitch:

• Your website is in Phoenix timezone, which is UTC-7 hours.
    • Your recurrence is supposed to happen at 2pm, but is shown at 9pm. The difference is exactly 7 hours. So somehow the recurrence is saved with Phoenix time (2pm) but UTC time is shown on the front end (9pm) – wrongly.

Thought 2:

• Your recurrence is set up to end on the “next day” (screenshot). If the times and dates would work fine this would mean the event starts on 2pm on April 2, and ends at 5pm on April 3.
    • Because of the timezone glitch this translates to 2+7=9pm on April 2 and 5+7=12am on April 4 (which is just 1 second after April 3)
    • If the dropdown which currently shows “next day” is changed to “same day”, then this will probably be solved.

To go further there are 2 routes and I would take both parallel.

1. Please send me a full database dump / database export of your website. You can do that manually through cPanel / phpMyAdmin or with the help of a plugin like this.
      I would like to dig into it to see if I can find anything.
    2. Please set up a new blank test site with only the calendar plugins and check if you can re-create the issue. This can be a local install on your PC, a test site in a sub-domain or in a sub-directory.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurrence "once" function in Calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.