Receive copy of ticket email sent to customer?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Receive copy of ticket email sent to customer?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matt Arbogast
    Participant

Hi,

We’re using Event Tickets Plus and would like to receive a copy of the ticket email the customer receives so we receive the additional field data. I tried adding the code snippet below, but it isn’t working either because we’re using tickets and not RSVP or because we’re using Event Tickets Plus and not the standard version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/4f06f95dbff364242cf54a3b5271b182

Thanks,
    Matt

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Matt Arbogast.
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Matt!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with this topic.

If you want to get the attendee data for a ticket purchase we have a great extension that will Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/add-event-and-attendee-information-to-woocommerce-order-details/

By installing and activating this extension, it will automatically add the information to the WooCommerce “new order email” you receive when a ticket is purchased.

Does it help with what you are looking for? Let me know.

Best,
    Victor

Matt Arbogast
    Participant

Thanks for your response Victor. When I install and activate that plugin we no longer receive any Woocommerce email notifications. They come through like normal when it’s deactivated. Is there something I need to configure once it’s activated?

Matt

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

That is strange. Yes, it should work out of the box once installed and activated.

Having a closer inspection to your system information I can see you are using older versions of our plugins, so there is a chance this is the problem.

Please update to the latest versions of our plugins and see if it works. You can download the latest versions of our plugins by logging into your account and going to your downloads page.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site. Once you make sure things work as expected, you can reproduce this in the live site.

We also suggest you make a full backup of your site, both database and files, so in case something breaks you can always restore your site.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Receive copy of ticket email sent to customer?’ is closed to new replies.