Reccurring event won't work after I updated to 3.11

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Reccurring event won't work after I updated to 3.11

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Steffen
    Participant

By the way, I’m having a suggestion when it comes to recurring features.

Would been awesome if there was a fuction which made it possible to have events recurr like every second / third or custom week. This would make the event calendar even more powerful!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Steffen.
    Brian
    Keymaster

Ok great glad that bypasses the issue for now until we can get a fix released.

And thanks for the suggestion we are working on a feature to do a custom recurrence like that hope to have it out in the next couple of releases if everything goes according to plan.

Since we do not have anything else to add to this issue right now I am going to close the ticket to replies.

This issue is not closed though and we will update it once we release a fix.

Thanks

Leah

Hello,

Thank you so much for reporting this. We are happy to tell you that a solution to this issue is part of our upcoming 3.12 release! We are doing the final testing and then the new version will be released. Keep an eye on your dashboard Updates page!

If you experience any difficulty with the update or find that the issue you reported in this thread is not resolved in 3.12, please open a new thread and we can help you. Thank you for your patience and support as we work to improve our plugins!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Reccurring event won't work after I updated to 3.11’ is closed to new replies.