reCAPTCHA casuing design issues with our theme.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events reCAPTCHA casuing design issues with our theme.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Re: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/our-right-bar-hovering-over-submission-form/

Hi,

We posted this issue a while back but were able to fix it by disabling the reCAPTCHA feature, however; as of yesterday, our event calendar has been getting spammed, so we have had to reactive this feature.

I tested with this step suggested: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/our-right-bar-hovering-over-submission-form/#post-1218504 and the issues does go away – so it definitely is the theme.

We didn’t have this issue until about two or three updates ago.

When we sign in, the form/page is fine and that is because the reCAPTCHA isn’t there for signed in accounts.

Andras
    Keymaster

Welcome back Mike,

Yeah, it looks like a theme issue. I checked the code of 2 pages to compare.

This is your events page:

Cloudup nyq1kegmtum

You can see that you have a row, and in the row the 2 columns are nicely there.

This is your event submit page, where the sidebar column somehow falls outside of the row.

Cloudup oeqcvuiwazj

(Sorry for the rough sketches.)

So you can try to check around in how those pages are set up, if it’s possible.

This css snippet does help a bit, but it’s still not perfect:

.tribe_community_edit .td-main-sidebar { float: right; }

Does this help get you started? Let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘reCAPTCHA casuing design issues with our theme.’ is closed to new replies.