Questions about Event Ticket Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Questions about Event Ticket Plus

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Nicolo' Orlandi.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nicolo’ Orlandi
    Participant

Hello, I would like to know if the italian translation is completed.

Then a second question. I would like to install Woocommerce and a plugin for Invoices, and then Event Ticket Plus. Is a ticket considered as a normal product of Woocommerce?

Nicolo’ Orlandi
    Participant

I add a new question: can I choose what user’s datas are shown on the ticket that will be printed by the user? I mean: can I decide that on the ticket name and surname won’t be shown? And can I decide that the ticket printed shows the description of the service sold?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolo’,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus! You can see the current status of the translations for Event Tickets here (42%) and Event Tickets Plus here (39%). I would recommend taking a look at the following articles related to translations:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-or-updating-a-translation/

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/how-to-override-plugin-language-files/

You can customize the information on the ticket by doing a template override. The purchaser name is shown by default, but the ticket description is not. So, you would need to change this in your copy of the template. Please note that customizations like this are outside the scope of support that we are able to provide here in the forums, but if you do get stuck or have any questions, we do our best to try to point you in the right direction 🙂

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Nicolo’ Orlandi
    Participant

Ok thanks. I would like to know if tickets are sold as normal product of Woocommerce. I mean: can I create just a normal Woocommerce shop where the products are the tickets?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products, but by default, they are not included in the WooCommerce shop and are not sold from the traditional WooCommerce product page. Using the plugin out of the box, you would need to create tickets and display them on another post type. I would recommend taking a look at this article so that you can see how this works.

However, you can do some customizations to change this. We have some instructions here on selling from the product page instead of from our ticket form on another post.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions about Event Ticket Plus’ is closed to new replies.