Question about Recurring Events and WooCommerce issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Question about Recurring Events and WooCommerce issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I know that currently Events Calendar Pro has an issue with integrating with WooCommerce tickets with recurring events. I know the Events Calendar staff is aware of this and are working on a fix in an upcoming release. However, I found that forum user Turboecart created a post saying he had found a fix which he had sent you.

His post is now closed but is located here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/possible-fix-for-pro-recurring-events-and-woocommerce-tickets/

There is no official fix for this problem exists yet, but could you make available the code that he sent you in an attempt for me to fix it on my own for the time being?

My client wishes to have a event occurring at 4,5 and 6pm, Mon-Fri. This event recurs for several months and creating this many separate tickets would be very tedious. Any help you may have is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

Unfortunately, our ticketing plugins do not work with recurring events as we state on the product pages. It is not a bug that needs to be fixed it is a feature we have not added to the plugins yet. Although it is something we are planning on adding I do not have a time frame when that might happen.

I did look up the email from that thread you referenced and have provided the information in a private reply.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Question about Recurring Events and WooCommerce issue’ is closed to new replies.