Quantity Remaining, Can't Order

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Quantity Remaining, Can't Order

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mindy Helstab
    Participant

We have a particular ticket that has 20 remaining but when we add it to the cart, we get the following error message:

“Sorry, we do not have enough “Charro Lodge: Pavilion – 3/02/2016: Angels vs. Giants” in stock to fulfill your order right now. Please try again in 10080 minutes or edit your cart and try again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Any clue why this might happen and how we can fix it? Other tickets can be purchased with no problems.

Nico

Howdy Mindy,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us. I must admit I’ve never heard of this issue so not sure where it’s coming from.

Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

You can also try this in a new incognito browser window to see if there’s any chance? And be sure to check the orders for this in the backend.

Please let me know about your findings,

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Mindy Helstab
    Participant

I’ve tried some of these tests. It’s challenging to perform them all because the site is live. I’ve made a copy of the site in Staging on WPEngine but the licensing is disabling some of the plugins. It appears there is some sort of conflict because with the license-disabled plugins, the error is not happening.

Not sure what to do. I suppose I could test the live site late one evening.

Mindy Helstab
    Participant

OK, I tried these tests on the live site tonight. I deactivated all plugins except: WooCommerce, Events Calendar, and Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets. I changed the theme to twentythirteen. I deleted my cache. And I am still getting the same error with this one ticket. We have 48 ticket products that are identical, except for date and three different prices/descriptions. This one product is the only one exhibiting this problem (before and after tests). Help!

Nico

Hey Mindy,

Thanks a lot for running those tests!

I’m still a bit puzzled on why this is happening to that particular item. Per this WordPress.org support thread it seems like changing the time an item can be “reserved” in the cart might help clearing this message. Can you try that?

If that doesn’t work is it an option to re-create the ticket? Maybe go into WP-Admin > Products > All products > find this ticket, edit it and re-save it? Maybe resetting the stock field value?

Please let me know if any of these solutions work for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Mindy Helstab
    Participant

Well, I was really hoping to figure this one out but this morning, that ticket is working. Not sure why or how, but it’s OK now. I did some updates to plugins two nights ago but tested after that and it was still breaking.

Nico

Hey Mindy,

Thanks for the heads-up and glad to hear it’s sorted! I’m not familiar with how that works inside WooCommerce, but maybe a transient or some sort of caching was generating that glitch.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Quantity Remaining, Can't Order’ is closed to new replies.