Quantity doesn't work

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Quantity doesn't work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    valerio
    Participant

I’ve read some thread with my same problem… but no solution.
    I tried some combination between general stock, cap, etc… but it seems impossible to have quantity updated with tickets sold.
    Any idea? I’s an essential feature for my website…
    For the moment I shared my system informations.
    V.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/global-stock-issues/

valerio
    Participant

FRIENDLY BUMP!

Hunter

Hi and welcome 🙂

I reviewed the thread you believe to be related to your issue. Can you please send over exact step-by-step instructions I need to follow in order to reproduce the behavior you’re currently experiencing? Screenshots and screencasts are always helpful in these situations.

I’m not sure if you’re aware of our WooCommerce-Specific Ticket Settings tutorial, but have you reviewed that and tried different options to see if there is any positive effect on the issue?

Lastly, I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WordPress theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours as instructed in the Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this? If not, please do so as it’s a required step to continue receiving support.

It would be super helpful if you could test the issue once again, ideally on a test site where you can fully troubleshoot without risk of interrupting your live site. See our Using One License for Live and Dev Sites tutorial for more info.

When testing, please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Quantity doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.