Quantity "-1" automatically chosen

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Quantity "-1" automatically chosen

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas Lorach
    Participant

Hello,

The following problem happens for tickets created before a recent update. EVerything was working fine when they were created.

These tickets had a set quantity. After the update the quantity is still the right one in the woocommerce product but is now set to unlimited on the event post.

When I try to input the number of tickets I want to buy it automatically changes to “-1” and I cannot validate any purchase.

Thanks,

Nicolas

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolas!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with that issue.

I tried to reproduce this in my own local installation but failed to do so.

After the update the quantity is still the right one in the woocommerce product but is now set to unlimited on the event post.

Could you please confirm the Stock Management is enabled in WooCommerce by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory and make sure the Enable stock management option is checked?

Could you please also share a link to the event where you are experiencing this issue and a screenshot of the ticket editor so I can try to replicate the ticket settings in my end and see if I can reproduce the behaviour?

Thanks,
    Victor

Nicolas Lorach
    Participant

Hello,

The Enable stock management box is checked.

Here is an example where I experience a problem: https://hautlescours.fr/stage-cours/stage-sumi-e-la-peinture-zen-7/

I attach a screenshot of the ticket settings and a screenshot of the woocommerce product.

Thanks,

Nicolas

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolas!

Thanks for coming back with all the information.

I could experience the behaviour in your site, but could not reproduce this in my own local installation.

Having a closer inspection to your site I can see that you are using the Autoptimize plugin and you are minifying the plugins scripts, which might be causing this issue.

You should not need to minify our plugins styles and scripts as they are already minified. Let me point you to the following article that explains the problem with minification > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/problems-with-minification/

Please try disabling the minification and see if that solves the issue. Let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Nicolas Lorach
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your advice but disabling Autoptimize has not solved the issue. I let it disabled.

Thanks,

Nicolas

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolas!

I’m sorry that didn’t help.

Just to make sure we are not dealing with a conflict with your theme or plugins could you please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ ? Does it clear the issue in any of the steps?

I noticed the issue is showing up in your live site. If you want to avoid the error from showing up there, I’d recommend you roll back to a previous version of Event Tickets 4.5.7 and Event Tickets Plus 4.5.6. and see if that clears the issue. Here’s a guide on how to do that > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

After that, I suggest you setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

Please let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Quantity "-1" automatically chosen’ is closed to new replies.