QR not showing on all emailed tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus QR not showing on all emailed tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    flowertherapynite
    Participant

Hi, the QR code isn’t showing on all tickets (in email ), and I have Events Tickets Plus. I don’t see any settings showing where it is an option to add or remove QR — so I don’t know why it’s showing in some, not all. Please help. I can provide images and website privately. Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Carly,

I’m sorry the QR code isn’t always showing up, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on!

Is this something that has just started happening, such as after a plugin update for example? Are you able to find any common elements between the cases when the QR codes aren’t showing up?

If you can share your system info with me, as well as the screenshots and website, that would be helpful as well. You can mark your reply as private, and it won’t be displayed publicly in the forum.

Thanks,

Jennifer

flowertherapynite
    Participant

Hi, I’m happy to say this ticket is Resolved! Maybe it was a glitch with an
    update because it’s fine today.
    Sorry to have bothered you; happy new year and many thanks!

pagebreak.info
    My portfolio
    LinkedIn

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Carly,

I’m so glad to hear that this is working now! I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you run into any further issues, please open up a new one.

Happy New Year!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘QR not showing on all emailed tickets’ is closed to new replies.