Purchased Tickets Not Recognized

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Purchased Tickets Not Recognized

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dglogowski
    Participant

I am selling tickets to an event on both the the event page and a separate conference page (using the WooCommerce product shortcode). I can see the orders and tickets being sold and processing. However a completed order (credit card via Stripe) is showing in the order and attendee dashboards, but not decrementing the tickets sold (see screenshots below). The stock inventory is being decremented, just not the counters on the order or attendee dashboards — what my organization is referencing for status. The tickets were emailed.

Confused!?!

Cheers,
    Dave

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are having issues. This is a known issue and our devs are currently working on a fix. I am marking this as pending fix and you will be notified as soon as we have pushed out a fix. Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA.

Thanks,
    Brendan

dglogowski
    Participant

Brendan,

Thanks for the update and quick response. Glad to know it wasn’t something completely out of the blue. As always, look forward to this fix and other great features.

Cheers,
    Dave

Brendan
    Keymaster

Anytime Dave! We will keep you posted on the resolution.

Courtney

Hey there

Thanks for hanging with us on this issue. We’ve just released an update to correct the shared capacity calculations. As always, we recommend that you back your website up, test on a staging site, and then take it live on your own website. Let us know how it goes!

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-13-may-2019/

Thanks
    Courtney ??‍?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased Tickets Not Recognized’ is closed to new replies.