Purchased Image Widget Plus – can't upload images

Home Forums Additional Help Image Widget Plus Purchased Image Widget Plus – can't upload images

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jblaisus
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having the exact same issue as https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/purchased-image-plus-and-cant-add-images/

Please refund my purchase made about an hour ago. The organization I work for doesn’t have a web developer and I’m not comfortable deactivating apps and potentially making irreversible changes to the website.

Thank you,

Jessica

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for email support and I apologize you are having issues. I have gone ahead and requested the refund and you will see it credited back within 3-5 days.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased Image Widget Plus – can't upload images’ is closed to new replies.