Purchased Image plus and can't add images

Home Forums Additional Help Image Widget Plus Purchased Image plus and can't add images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Smith
    Participant

The free version of image plus seems to have way more features then the paid version. All I can see in the “Image Widget Plus” is an “Add Images” button, nothing else.

John Smith
    Participant

Can I please have a refund.

John Smith
    Participant

I found a widget that does what I needed

Swifty Image Widget

Please make sure my $29 a refunded.

Thank you

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi John!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I can see all the options for Image Widget Plus are not showing, so there might be a conflict of some sort. Perhaps there is theme conflict or the plugin installation got corrupted somehow.

I know you marked Deactivated all other plugins? Yes. Did you try switching to a default theme like twenty seventeen and see if any difference?

Before proceeding with a refund, if you are still interested in testing out our plugin, you can do so and ask for a refund later as we have a pretty good refund policy > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

If you want to give it a try, let me know and I’d be happy to help with the issue to make it work.

On the other hand, if you confirm you want a refund I’ll go ahead and proceed with it.

Feel free to ask any other questions you might have 🙂

Best,
    Victor

John Smith
    Participant

G’day Vistor,

Thank you so much, Please proceed with the refund.

I did no use your product.

Cheers,

————–
    Arthur Mino
    Cipagauta Pty Ltd
    Information Technology Engineer
    | email: [email protected] |

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi John!

Thanks for letting us know about it.

I’ve gone ahead and issued a refund for your orders and the funds should be back in your account within 5-10 business days.

Have a good day!

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased Image plus and can't add images’ is closed to new replies.