Purchased iCal license, need Aggregator Now

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Purchased iCal license, need Aggregator Now

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jacob Jacobson
    Participant

I think I got an email that since I am and iCal customer I would get a free copy of events Aggregator?

How do I get this?

Jacob Jacobson
    Participant

nvm, I see it is now built into pro

Nico

Hi there Jacob,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on this! I help out clarifying here …

I think I got an email that since I am and iCal customer I would get a free copy of events Aggregator?

This is true, all iCal or Facebook importers license holders are automatically granted a free Event Aggregator license with the same expiry date.

Inspecting your account I see you have 2 different Aggregator license. One (automatically granted) which has the same date expiry date as your iCal license. And another one which seems to be purchased separately on October 2016. Can you please this is the same you are seeing in your account in our site (My Account > License Keys)?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased iCal license, need Aggregator Now’ is closed to new replies.