Purchased Community Events by mistake

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Purchased Community Events by mistake

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rance
    Participant

Can you please help with changing my purchase? I intended to purchase the Event Tickets Plus.
    Please assist.

Caroline

Hi Rance,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! No worries at all–I’ve gone ahead and exchanged your Community Events license for Event Tickets Plus, per your request. You’ll find the plugin files and new license key for your purchase in your account on TheEventsCalendar.com. Simply log in, download, and install, and you’ll be good to go from there! 🙂

In the future, should you encounter any issues relating to accounts or purchasing that need our attention, we recommend reaching out to us by email for the most immediate response! This ensures that your post won’t accidentally get mixed up with our many technical support posts, and it allows us to exchange private information (such as license keys) more readily. Our refund form for refund and exchange requests can be found at the link below:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

I hope that helps to get you all sorted here! Please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions or concerns! Cheers, and happy ticketing!

Rance
    Participant

Excellent! Noted and thank you much…Enjoy

Caroline

Hi Rance,

Thank you, and we hope you’ll enjoy working with Event Tickets Plus on your site! 🙂 Since you’ve marked your issue as resolved here, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. Please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist! Cheers, and happy ticketing!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased Community Events by mistake’ is closed to new replies.