Purchase Notes – Online Seminar Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Purchase Notes – Online Seminar Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brandi

Hello, I’m doing some research for a client and was wondering if it was feasible to use your pro calendar and pro tickets to manage online seminars. We would need to be able to create events, sell tickets, and have the tickets be sent to the purchasers with event-unique links/details to the online seminars. The online seminars will be scheduled for certain times because they will be interactive, and have someone fielding questions during that time.

Are custom event notes only sent to ticket holders an option?
    WooCommerce purchase notes are typically good for this sort of thing.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brandi,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

By default, two emails are sent when a user purchases tickets: the order confirmation (from WooCommerce) and the actual tickets (from Event Tickets Plus). To include a unique link to the seminar in the ticket email (as well as custom event notes) would require a little bit of a customization, but this post has an example that should help you do this. Basically, you would use the additional fields that come with Events Calendar Pro to create the fields on each event. You could then add the fields to the ticket email template, as Barry mentions in the example I linked to. Finally, you would want to hide the fields from the front end of the site, which you could do by adding a quick snippet to the functions.php file of your child theme.

I did a quick test with the purchase notes, and those should work for you as well. Tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products, so you can edit the ticket in WooCommerce and add the purchase note as you would a typical product.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to take Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus for a test run! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchase Notes – Online Seminar Events’ is closed to new replies.