Purchase multiple tickets on one transaction, collect extra data for each ticket

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Purchase multiple tickets on one transaction, collect extra data for each ticket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vince

senario: i go to the site to purchase tickets for myself and three other people for an event:

extra data i would like to collect for each ticket is:

first name
    last name
    birthday
    are you interested in volunteering while you attended the event
    do you need a handicap room

how can i collect the extra data for each person on this one transaction

Caroline

Hi Vince,

Thanks for reaching out! While there’s no easy way at this time to display duplicate form fields equal to the number of tickets in a single purchase, you can achieve a very similar functionality by using our attendee information fields. Simply add additional fields to your ticket forms for extra names, and use the multi-line text field option to allow extra space for multiple entries. You can read more about this feature of Event Tickets Plus on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/collecting-attendee-information/

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchase multiple tickets on one transaction, collect extra data for each ticket’ is closed to new replies.