Pulling Event information from other sites.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Pulling Event information from other sites.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Russell
    Participant

I have a couple of event calendars i would like to harvest information from.

One site uses a service called… eviesays

the other uses spingo.

Any XP snagging information for these services?

Hunter

Russel,

We are currently discussing the potential for users to be able to import events from one TEC/PRO site to another TEC/PRO site, but importing events from other event platforms not included in Events Aggregator and our Eventbrite Tickets plugins is not possible “out-of-the-box” at this time.

I recommend checking out our UserVoice Feature Ideas and submitting it as a feature request. We’re always incorporating the most popular and useful ideas into our plugins.

I hope this helps answer your question and feel free to reply back with any additional questions or comments you have. Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pulling Event information from other sites.’ is closed to new replies.