Publish category of events on second site

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Publish category of events on second site

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Josh Fialkoff.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josh Fialkoff
    Participant

Hi!
    We have a site (btu.org) where we publish lots of events.
    We have a separate site, unafraideducators.org, where we want to publish SOME events (specifically, events in the Unafraid category).
    What are the simplest ways to get the events from BTU.org to UnafraidEducators.org?
    We could use Migrate DB Pro, but it might be more complicated than we need.
    Can we tap into an RSS feed of Unafraid events from btu.org and publish that feed onto unafraideducators.org?
    What other recommendations do you have?
    Thanks,
    Josh

Trisha

Hi, Josh!

Thanks for reaching out! I think I may have a solution for you but at the moment it’s not automated.

To make this work you’ll need to purchase Event Aggregator, you can find out more about that here: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/

First, download the .ics file from the correct category on your btu.org site. Here’s an example:

Then you would import the file into using the tab under “Events > Import” and choose .ics file.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to help 🙂

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Publish category of events on second site’ is closed to new replies.