Promo Showing and Minor Differences

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Promo Showing and Minor Differences

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

Hello,

I moved our events calendar from our staging site: http://dev.noveltyhilljanuik.com/calendar/private-reserve-tour-tasting-2018-04-14/2018-06-08/

To our Live site: http://www.noveltyhilljanuik.com/calendar/private-reserve-tour-tasting-2018-04-14/2018-06-01/.

There are a lot of minor differences, including a link on the bottom that is a promo for Events calendar. What are am I doing wrong here? Can you offer any help?

Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I’m sorry to hear you are having that problem.

I’m not able to spot the difference between the two, apart from the fact that they have different start dates.

Could you please let me know about the specific differences you encounter.

Thanks,
    Victor

Ryan
    Participant

Hi Victor,

We were able to turn off the promo link, but there are minor style differences between the two. One has a gray box on it the other doesn’t and on one the Google Calendar and ICal button are on the right side instead of the left. There are also some small differences between the fonts sizes and stuff like that as well. We need the live site to look more like the dev site. We have hard refreshed and emptied our cache and it is happening on two Mac Computers (however the styles do look correct on my Andriod phone.)

Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan!

Thanks for coming back with the screenshots. I can now see the difference between the two stages of your site.

It seems the problem resides in the body element not having the needed classes in your live site.

Could you please check that you are using the same events template for both sites? You can check this in your WP Admin > Events > Settings > Display tab under Events template ?

Try changing that option to see if any difference.

If you see no difference, there could be a conflict with your theme, another plugin or even some custom code. To make sure we are not dealing with a conflict, please go through the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide and see if you can reproduce the same issue under default conditions.

Let me know how that goes.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Promo Showing and Minor Differences’ is closed to new replies.