"Product" not showing up under Event Setting in ET+

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus "Product" not showing up under Event Setting in ET+

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ronald Horne
    Participant

Hello Modern Tribe Support Expert:

I just loaded up Event Tickets Plus, and The Events Calendar Pro (in addition to Event Tickets and Event Calendar). All are activated (I saw another post on this). It seems that “products” is missing from the list now. (See attached screenshots). I have already created some products (classes) in Woocommerce, and now want to have it funnel to events and ticketing.
    Maybe you can help with this and provide me a better way. I am creating a Learning Management System for both live classes and online classes. ET+ and Calendar Pro seem to be the answer to the “Live” class setting. There are only seven classes total, but each one is being held numerous times, and at different locations throughout the year (recurring). We would like attendees to get on the site, select the class they want to take, choose one of the dates/times, pay for the class, and receive confirmation (ticketing) with all pertinent information location, parking, maps, etc. Also, the ability to cancel and reschedule. I was going at this from the Woocommerce side; creating a “Product” and then building events/classes on the back-end with ET+ and Calendar Pro. I am confident i was going down the right path, but was thrown a loop when “Product” disappeared from Settings>Tickets. (See Attached Screenshot).
    I am ever hopeful that you can help me navigate this. I am really liking what I see so far.
    Thanks for all your help.
    Ron…

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Ronald!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you with this.

The reason why you are not seeing the “Product” option in the settings is because you have activated Event Tickets Plus. To create a ticket for an event, you won’t have to create the product for it in WooCommerce. This is all done automatically when you create a new ticket in the edit event page.

Here’s a good article that covers the process on how to make tickets > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/making-tickets/

Also, we have New User Primer guide for Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus that will help you get set up > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-tickets/

I hope that helps! Don’t hesitate to ask any other questions you may have.

Best,
    Victor

Ronald Horne
    Participant

Hey Victor:

Thank you for your response. I have been able to work in ET+ and found the Woocommerce link. It works fine, but my real trouble is with how users choose classes from a calendar (which is filtered/segmented by category), and which must appear before the ET+ event. I have submitted another discussion to forum outlining this. I hope you can help me through this. Here is the other forum post:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/segmenting-calendar-to-categories-for-a-buying-particular-eventclass/

Really appreciate all of your help on this.

Ron…

Ronald Horne
    Participant

Thanks for all your help on this.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Ron!

I’m glad to be of help here! Me or one of my colleagues will help you with your other thread.

I’ll go ahead and close this, but feel free to open a new thread if any other question comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"Product" not showing up under Event Setting in ET+’ is closed to new replies.