Problems with TSVP on mobile

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problems with TSVP on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tom Jaeger
    Participant

Hi folks

when i use “RSVP” on desktop i have to hit the +-Button to “1” that the fields for name and emails displays. Not so on mobile. The fields for name and e-mail is displayed all the time even when there is “0”-Tickets.
    The problem now: When the client fils up his name and email there is no error message when he send the form. So he thinks he get an rsvp but he doesnt.

hope you can help me here.

tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reaching out and for bringing this issue to our attention!

I have logged a bug ticket for this issue and have added this forum thread, so you will be notified when the issue has been resolved.

I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.

They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tom!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-15-april-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with TSVP on mobile’ is closed to new replies.