1) As soon as the plugin is activated, it will trigger the “common.css” in wp-admin folder. This CSS causes styling conflict with our current site’s CSS, such as changing H1 color, shifting wrapper position etc. I noticed a few users experienced the same issue.
2) Anonymous users won’t see the Event Ticket section from the URL “domain/events/community/add”. However, if I’m logged in then I’ll be able to see the Ticket Events section.
3) There’s no option to add extra text fields for “RSVP”, only for “Tickets”.
I purchased almost all of your plugins. They are all great except this one. If it’s possible, I would like to request a refund since it’s unusable for our school’s website at this point.
Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with the Community Tickets Plugin hasn’t been what you expected. I’d love to be able to help you with the issues you are having. If you’re still not happy with the plugin afterwards, you can request a refund by filling out the form here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/
1) Can you tell me where you are seeing styling conflicts? Is this in the WordPress admin, or on the front-end of the site? Is it on a specific page or pages?
2) In Events > Settings > Community > “Allow anonymous submissions” you can check this checkbox to enable.
3) Can you explain in more detail what you mean by “add extra text fields?” Both RSVPS and Tickets can have have custom attendee fields added from the admin area by a logged in user. However, neither can have custom fields added via the front end Community submission page.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.
Thanks so much!
The Events Calendar Support Team
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
The topic ‘Problems with plugin’ is closed to new replies.