Problems with Google Map not Showing on Single Event or Venue Pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems with Google Map not Showing on Single Event or Venue Pages

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Brent
    Participant

Hi,

What happened to this issue? I’m experiencing the same – the box for the map is just plain grey and isn’t pulling an address through. The Google Maps link however does work.

I have added the code above to functions.php and the plugin is up to date.

Many thanks

Brent
    Participant

A related issue:

Where are you supposed to be able to check if someone has entered the address correctly? The address doesn’t come through on the page to publish the event (from pending), but they are listed in a separate area. Are you mean to have to validate these items separately?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Brent and Cassandra,

After a lot of testing here I wasn’t able to figure out how this is happening.

It seems like the Coordinates are missing for some weird reason on Cassandra’s Database, you might need to re-generate the Coordinates using the Google Maps API.

Brent, your best bet here is to open a new Topic, because this thread is already too long for us to keep it here.

My Best Regards,

Cassandra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cassandra
    Participant

I was looking through some responses to similar questions here on the support forum, and I do have a single embedded Google map on this site and another site with which I am having the same problem. That seems to cause an issue with the venue map appearing…?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Cassandra,

I didn’t understand you last reply, what do you mean by Having a single embedded Google Map? You mean like a second map embedded somewhere else on the website?

That should be the problem, because the HTML for the map isn’t there.

If you visit the Events Settings screen do you see a button to “Fix Venues Data”?

My Best Regards,

Cassandra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with Google Map not Showing on Single Event or Venue Pages’ is closed to new replies.