Problems with Google Map not Showing on Single Event or Venue Pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems with Google Map not Showing on Single Event or Venue Pages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Cassandra
    Participant

Hi there!

I LOVE this amazing plugin. I’ve used it for the past few years, and I love how I’m able to style it to match my client sites, and the add-ons are amazing too.

I am having trouble on one of my sites — the Google Map is not showing up on Single Event or Venue pages. I have switched the theme, no luck (doesn’t show up), and I have also deactivated all plugins, also no luck (again, doesn’t show up). The function is enabled, so I’m not sure what the issue is.

I did manually update to the newest version of the plugin – 3.9.3. – but the issue continues. Not sure if there’s also an update of the core (free) version…?

Thanks!

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Cassandra,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on our support forum.

Can you point me to what URL this is happening?

Note: This problem normally happens when our plugin wasn’t able to reach the Google Maps API and we don’t have the coordinates stored in the Database. Check if inside your settings page you have any messages about the Maps API, on some cases it will require an action from you.

My Best Regards,

Cassandra
    Participant

This reply is private.

ronisestiefelmann
    Participant

This reply is private.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Cassandra,

That is a very weird bug so I will ask you install and activate this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/debug-bar/

Then activate the “Debug mode” on our Settings page, and reply with any errors that pop on the console when you visit the Event with a map missing.

Note: you might want to wait until later on on the day to do it, when there are less users visiting, in case there is any weird messages from the debug.

My Best Regards,

Cassandra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Cassandra,

On this case, I think that’s a real bug in our code, but it’s hard to pin point where is the source without having a good environment to do my testings. Can you provide us with a copy of your Database (SQL) file, so that I can try it locally and see what might be happening?

If you send it to us, please keep in mind to set the answer to private.

My Best Regards,

Cassandra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Cassandra,

I would suggest you to use this plugins BackWPUp, it will allow you to create a database backup with ease.

PS: No need to but the Pro version, just download the .SQL file and upload it somewhere and post the link. I will tell you afterwards that you can delete the file and I will erase the link from the forum also.

Cassandra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Cassandra,

I cannot open it, says it’s by request only.

My Best Regards,

Cassandra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Cassandra,

It worked like a charm, I will do the required testing. It will take me a few days to get back to you, bear this one with me.

My Best Regards,

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Cassandra,

Hang in there, I’m still working on a possible solution. Thanks for waiting for this long! =)

I will get back to you early next week at the most.

My Best Regards,

Cassandra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with Google Map not Showing on Single Event or Venue Pages’ is closed to new replies.