Problems installing The Events Calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problems installing The Events Calendar PRO

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ifaman
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed The Events Calendar for WP. After, I purchased the PRO version, now I have two plugins installed, is this normal?
    Also, i get a notification saying that I need to download the latest version of Event Aggregator, which i didn’t buy and I don’t have on My Account.

I’m clueless, can you help?

Geoff B.

Good evening Nuno and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

After, I purchased the PRO version, now I have two plugins installed, is this normal?

Yes, this is normal.
    That is because the Events Calendar Pro extends the Events Calendar, it does not replace it.

Also, i get a notification saying that I need to download the latest version of Event Aggregator, which i didn’t buy and I don’t have on My Account.

That is odd indeed, but no cause for concern.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Secondly, can you check under Events -> Settings -> Licenses

It is possible that you have accidentally entered your the Events Calendar Pro license under the field meant for Event Aggregator.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

ifaman
    Participant

Hi Geoff, thanks for your help.

I have checked Events -> Settings -> Licenses and the license key is on the right field.

I have checked the share system information option with the support team.

Regards

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

ifaman
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems installing The Events Calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.