Problems importing events from Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Problems importing events from Facebook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GrowPro Experience
    Participant

Hello,

I have issues importing events from my Facebook company profile: https://www.facebook.com/GrowProExperience/

When I make an import with Event Aggregator in WordPress it doesn’t import any event into my website: https://www.growproexperience.com/eventos

It is happening since end of November and I need a solution…

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry your import hasn’t been working! Is this one that you had set up before and has since stopped working?

I tested out the Facebook page in my local environment, but I was not able to recreate the issue – the event on the page was imported successfully. Can you tell me what you’re seeing when you try to import (error messages, etc.)?

Please also send me a screenshot of what you see under Events > Help > Event Aggregator System Status. This should help us get an idea of what is going wrong.

And finally, can you share your system information with me as well?

Thanks,

Jennifer

GrowPro Experience
    Participant

Hi!

The message when I try to import events from my FB profile into WordPress is “Completed import” but it doesn’t import any event into my web: https://www.growproexperience.com/eventos

Please find the screenshot attached

I also have shared our system information with you (screenshot attached).

Kind regards

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for sending the screenshots!

Can you take a look under Events > Settings > Import > Global Import Settings and double check the setting forĀ Default Status? This controls the status that events are set to when they are imported. If it’s set to draft, they would not show up on your calendar, but you would be able to see them under Events in the admin section. If this is the case, publishing them should get them to show up on your calendar.

Unfortunately you’re system info did not come through…can you please copy/paste it into a private reply? You can find it under Events > Help > System Information in a big black box.

Thanks,

Jennifer

GrowPro Experience
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems importing events from Facebook’ is closed to new replies.