Problem with Event Tickets Plus & WooCommerce Members Discounts Pt. II

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with Event Tickets Plus & WooCommerce Members Discounts Pt. II

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    James Rosnack
    Participant

Even when I disable the discounts, I have to go back and re-edit every product because the discount sticks. ugg.

Geoff B.

Good evening James,

Thank you for following up on this.

I am terribly sorry for the flak you have received for this and for the ongoing frustration resulting from this snippet no longer working as it used to.

Short term, I am afraid that doing a downgrade of our plugins (and perhaps the WooCommerce Membership plugin) back to the last version where the snippet worked properly is the only sure fire way to get things working: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Just to expand, I totally understand where you are coming from and I would love nothing more than for this to be fixe once and for all.

Furthermore, please know that Modern Tribe takes every single bug and incompatibility that is reported very seriously.

That being said, keeping up with all the third-party plugins and their integration is no small task.
    To ensure quality does not get sacrificed in the process, we do have to make sure that we address each of these issues by sending them through the complete Dev Cycle, including prioritization.

As you might guess, as much as we try to, sometimes that results in certain integrations and snippets not getting addressed as fast as everybody would like to.

With that in mind, we are in the process of putting together an additional team that overviews snippets and extensions.

I have presented your case to the team in hopes that they can craft a review for this snippet.

I should know by tomorrow.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Geoff B.

Good evening James,

This is a simple courtesy follow-up to let you know that according to all of our tests, the most recent version of the Events Calendar products (including Event Tickets Plus) are now playing nicely alongside WooCommerce memberships as far as discount handling is concerned.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Event Tickets Plus & WooCommerce Members Discounts Pt. II’ is closed to new replies.