Problem with event tickets discounts for members

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problem with event tickets discounts for members

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matthew R Rhodes
    Participant

I”m having the same problem described in this forum thread and identified as a bug:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/editing-tickets-with-discounts-causes-the-discount-to-be-rendered-as-the-price/

I’m wondering if this has been fixed. See the attached screenshot where the price at the top ($71.25 – 5% off discounted price for members via WooCommerce Memberships) is displayed differently than the price at the bottom ($75 – full price).

Here’s a sample page: http://blucore.com/calendar/blucore-target-d-may-5th/

In the backend when the price is entered, we list it at full price. But when we go back to it in the editor, the discount has been applied (since we’re logged in as a member) so the price is reduced again.

Matthew R Rhodes
    Participant

Here’s a screenshot of what happens in the ticketing editor. The price has been changed from $75.00 to $71.25 (discounted price for members).

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Fox!

I would love to help you with this.

This is indeed something that shouldd be fixed int he lastest versions of our plugins. Have you updated yet? Here is what you should be seeing:

foxfire-example

You will note there are two fields, one showing the sale price and the editable one shows the full price. Now this applies to anything with a WooCommerce sale set. It is possible that the WP Memberships doesn’t use Woo sales and won’t be compatible, but I kind of doubt that is this case. If that were you would think it would not show the sale price up above in your screenshot, but it does.

So that leads me to wonder, are you on the latest versions of the plugins? If so, would you mind grabbing your system information and pasting it here? Make sure to use the ‘Set as private reply’ checkbox to protect your private information from the public. You can find the system info by going to WP Admin > Events > Settings, clicking on the “Help” tab, and scrolling down to the ‘System Information’ box. (Or by going to [yoursite]/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar&tab=help) That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Cheers!

– Brook

Matthew R Rhodes
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Geoff

Hey there, just a heads up that we released Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus 4.2.6 moments ago and it included a fix for this issue. Please do update when you have the chance and definitely let us know if you continue to have any issues at all.

Thanks so much for reporting this and for your patience while we worked on a fix.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with event tickets discounts for members’ is closed to new replies.