Problem with Check Boxes in Filter Bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Problem with Check Boxes in Filter Bar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hi Everyone! I’ve just installed the filter plugin and it’s great except that for some reason in the filter bar, what should be check boxes are just lines and it’s not possible to see what is selected. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong here? I have attached

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Amy,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see what you mean, this is a bit strange. The first troubleshooting step here would be to test for conflicts with your theme and other plugins, and let me know what you find. If you prefer to do this on a staging site instead of the live site, a plugin like WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your site that you can use for testing.

Can you please also share your system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Amy
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you for your reply! I haven’t installed any plugins, i started from scratch with your plugin on my theme (illdy) because it seems to be great 🙂 i think there are plugins that are automatically installed should I uninstall those too?
    How do i share my system with you? I got the message that you couldn’t connect but the instructions i saw weren’t applicable because I cant see ‘help’ under settings…
    Please let me know 🙂

Amy
    Participant

Hi Jennifer!

sorry to bother you again–I’ve gone through and deactivated each of the
    plugins that were on my site (aside from the ones by the events calendar)
    and none of them seemed to affect anything. Do you have any other ideas? My
    website is bubtivity.com

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Amy,

No worries! Thanks for following those steps to test for conflicts.

To share your system info, you can follow the instructions in this post: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. When you click on Events from the lefthand menu in your Dashboard, you should see a “Help” area. If you’re not seeing this, can you please send a screenshot of what you are seeing there?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Check Boxes in Filter Bar’ is closed to new replies.