problem with calendar widget in events calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO problem with calendar widget in events calendar PRO

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    msriolobos
    Participant

Hello, I need your help, please!
    I installed the calendar widget (grid widget that shows the current month) on my homepage, but a I have problem. The number’s calendar should go linked to the full event page, but I do click in the number and does nothing for me. (It appears this symbol # in the link).

What steps must I do to make me work links the numbers calendar widget?
    I want that when you click in a number in the calendar widget, I go to the full event page.

Please help me, I’ll be very grateful.
    Thanks in advance

Casey
    Participant

msriolobos,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

msriolobos
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

msriolobos,
    Check out our guide on testing for conflicts, which should walk you through this. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

msriolobos
    Participant

Dear Casey,
    I followed the three steps:
    Step 1) Switch to the Twenty Thirteen theme.
    Step 2) Disable all plugins except Tribe Events plugins
    Step 3) Clear your browser cache, and retest.
    An the plugin works good in Twenty Thirteen theme.
    Then, there is the problem of my theme..
    I don’t know where is the problem in my theme. Please can you help me solve the problem. I I Don’t know I have to do now

Thanks so much

Casey
    Participant

msriolobos,
    As I suspected, this is an issue with how your theme is improperly declaring the sidebars. Take a look at @brook’s reply on this thread, which basically just outlines the process of correctly using the ‘before_widget’ param when declaring sidebars.

You might also want to reach out to the developer of your theme, if you need help correcting this issue. Hope that helps get you moving in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

jhonnavarro
    Participant

Hi, well I had the same problem and did not know to fix it. With time and in this version 3.7 has been fixed.

Do not know if it is fixed by the upgrade or install because a plugin with the jQuery javascript library, but although I am a novice at this, I think it was about jQuery which has solved the problem.
    A greeting
    ===========================================================================
    Hola, bueno yo tenia el mismo problema y no sabian solucionarlo. Con el tiempo y en esta version 3.7 se ha solucionado.

No se si se ha solucionado gracias a la actualizacion o es debido a que instale un plugin con la libreria javascript jQuery, pero aunque soy un novato en todo esto, creo que ha sido lo de jQuery lo que ha solucionado el problema.

Un saludo

Casey
    Participant

msriolobos,,
    Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

jhonnavarro,
    Thanks for jumping in and confirming that 3.7 fixed the issue for you!

-Casey-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘problem with calendar widget in events calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.