problem when editing existing product, only with the products that have Tickets?

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets problem when editing existing product, only with the products that have Tickets?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    thlink
    Participant

when I edit a product that has tickets it gets very slow to save this only happens with the products that have tickets

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi thlink,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the help desk!

Sorry to hear about your issue.

To be able to better help you I would like to ask for some further information from you.

Please, share your system information with me.

What eCommerce solution are you using to sell tickets? The built-in Tribe Commerce, WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads?

when I edit a product that has tickets

Do I understand correctly that you are adding tickets to products, and not to events?

Thanks and looking forward to helping you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

thlink
    Participant

it’s woocommerce
    my version of wordpress is 4.7.3 and I use Event Tickets Plus

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi thlink,

Thanks for your answer.

I’m still missing some crucial information to be able to further help you.

Please, share your system information with me in a private reply, based on this guide.

Do I understand correctly that you are adding tickets to products, and not to events? Or the issue is somewhere else?

Can you explain me step by step what you are doing so I understand and check? Something like:

• Create an event
    • add a ticket to the event
    • open the WooCommerce ticket product page

If you can share some screenshots or even a screen recording, that would be best.

Thanks,
    Andras

thlink
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

thlink
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘problem when editing existing product, only with the products that have Tickets?’ is closed to new replies.