problem trying to share a link from our weekly event calendar view on Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO problem trying to share a link from our weekly event calendar view on Facebook

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 4 months ago by Michel Zihlmann-Angulo.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, we have a problem trying to share a link from our weekly event calendar view on Facebook (sample: http://www.latintopevents.com/events/woche/2016-12-19 ) Now appears: Events Archive… without picture. in German: Veranstaltungen Archiv… (see: Bildsample.JPG) in October we did not have that problem, we could share the link of our event calendar view on facebook without any problem. (See: Bildsample_2.JPG) As shown in the image there was always a Picture + Text, indicating the events of that week.

Maybe the problem was generated by the plugin update????

Can someone help me
    Thank you

Hunter

Hello,

I see you have Yoast SEO installed on your site. I recommend reviewing the Yoast SEO plugin settings and reviewing our Testing for conflicts guide to see if you can identify if and where a conflict is coming from and how to go about addressing it.

If you’re still unable to figure it out, the next step would be to reach out to the Yoast SEO support team as it’s more related to their plugin than ours. I also recommend reviewing our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article. I hope this helps answer your question and best of luck. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘problem trying to share a link from our weekly event calendar view on Facebook’ is closed to new replies.