Problem Tickets does NOT send email with the tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problem Tickets does NOT send email with the tickets

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sergio
    Participant

I have a problem. Tickets does not send the email with the tickets. I have to back to the order and manually re-send it.

1. You select a ticket
    2. You purchase a ticket (woocommerce)
    3. Woocommerce sends email regarding order complete

That is it.

the email with the tickets is not being sent.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using WooCommerce Tickets.

So the ticket emails are not sending when you mark an order complete in WooCommerce?

Or are the orders being automatically being marked complete and the ticket emails are not sending.

Please note that orders have to be marked complete in WooCommerce in order for the ticket emails to be sent, is that process not working for you?

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

Sergio
    Participant

Tickets does not automatically send the email.

I ran three scenarios.
    a) Tickets have a price. User pays with CC and it is credited automatically. Woocommerce sends their email indicating order is complete. Tickets automatically does NOT send the email.

b) Tickets have a price. User pays with bank transfer. The payment is NOT credited automatically. I verify deposit and release the product. Woocommerce automatically sends their email indicating order is complete. Tickets does NOT send the email.

c) Tickets have a price. I (for test purposes) use a cupon giving 100% discount. The balance to pay is zero. I click payment. The payment is NOT credited automatically. I have to manually release payment. WooCommerce automatically sends their email indicating the order is complete. Tickets does NOT send the email.

Since Tickets does NOT send the email. I have to go back to events, select the event, identify the tickets that were sold and manually resend the email.

Pasi
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. All the other emails about the order process are being sent out, but the actual tickets are not emailed.. any ideas?

Also: How can I manually re-send the tickets as emails? I haven’t found that option.

Thanks!

Pasi
    Participant

OK, I figured it out. The problem was with WP/PHP settings. I checked the WooCommerce -> System Status page, and there was a recommendation to increase the WP memory limit from the default 40MB. I did that, and also the System Status page said the SOAP/DOM PHP-modules were missing. I installed those aswell, and now the ticket emails are generated and sent successfully when the orders are completed.

Still I haven’t figured out how to re-send the ticket emails to customers..

Pasi
    Participant

And now I found the place where I have the action to re-send the tickets. So all fine now 🙂

Sergio
    Participant

I increased the memory – still tickets do NOT go out by themselves.

I did NOT have the “SOAP/DOM PHP-modules” problem appear. If so, where can I get these files and where am I supposed to put them ?

Thank you.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Pasi, glad you were able to figure it out.

Sergio sorry for the issues you are still having.

Are you manually completing all your orders in WooCommerce or using a script to complete them?

By default WooCommerce does not set an order to complete, it must be manually done.

The process of marking an order complete is what triggers the emails to send.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

Sergio
    Participant

Brian, hello.

I have things set up with WooCommerce. I tested the system by “purchasing” a ticket using a cupon code (total value zero). WooCommerce completes the purchase.

I receive Woocommerce email however I do not receive The Events Calendar o WooTickets email with the ticket.

To do this, I have to go to each person that purchased the ticket, under The Events Calendar/Atendees look at their particular purchase and manually “resend” the tickets email.

So even though Woo Commerce is completing their purchase and sending their email. Tickets is not sending the email with the tickets.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok please go to your site’s admin.

Then go to WooCommerce > Orders

Please find the latest ticket order and open it.

Please let me know what the Order Status says.

Also if you run through our testing for conflicts guide does that resolve the issue:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem Tickets does NOT send email with the tickets’ is closed to new replies.