problem for adding recurring event, translation and one section to hide

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events problem for adding recurring event, translation and one section to hide

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yann LE COR
    Participant

Hi,
    I have 2 small problems and one more important since I have done the update today.

The first is the translation, I have “Add New Event”, “Search from existing categories”, “external link”, “view your submitted event” … in English and I would it in french.

The second is that I have now (I did not make any update this 6 last months because of a bug) a new section “ÉVÈNEMENT ÉTIQUETTES”, I would like to hide it.

And finally, the most important is that people are not able to create a recurring event. When we clic to the button nothing happen. and I have to strange sentences “Êtes-vous certain de vouloir effacer ces évènements?” and “Êtes-vous certain de vouloir effacer cette exclusion?” which shouldn’t be here (see image below).

thanks for your help, I need it quickly if you can as I work with this site.

Yann

Barry

Hi Yann,

Thanks for contacting us!

With regards to the pieces of text that are not being translated first of all, we’d love your help with this. Currently, some of the pieces of text you noted don’t have any French language translations. Example:

translations.theeventscalendar.com: “View your submitted events”

Of course, we cannot provide translations in all languages for our users so this is very much a community effort. If you’d like to become involved and submit translations it will benefit you and other users, too 🙂

The above links should provide any further guidance you need with that.

The second is that I have now (I did not make any update this 6 last months because of a bug) a new section “ÉVÈNEMENT ÉTIQUETTES”, I would like to hide it.

Please follow the steps described in the Themer’s Guide and make a copy of the src/views/community/edit-event.php file (found inside the Community Events plugin), placing the copy in your theme at YOUR_THEME/tribe-events/community/edit-event.php. Within that copy, locate and delete the following line:

<?php tribe_get_template_part( 'community/modules/taxonomy', null, array( 'taxonomy' => 'post_tag' ) ); ?>

And finally, the most important is that people are not able to create a recurring event. When we clic to the button nothing happen. and I have to strange sentences “Êtes-vous certain de vouloir effacer ces évènements?” and “Êtes-vous certain de vouloir effacer cette exclusion?” which shouldn’t be here (see image below).

It sounds like a conflict, so following the steps detailed at the below link would be a great first step:

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts

If that doesn’t help you to discover the source of the problem, can you provide a login so that we can see the submission form for ourselves (while we don’t generally login to customer websites, we’d be happy to do so here as a means of accessing that page).

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘problem for adding recurring event, translation and one section to hide’ is closed to new replies.