Problem filter bar : Choosing date is working only once

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Problem filter bar : Choosing date is working only once

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jordane cals
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problem using my filter bar : The first time I choose a date to filter my events, It works well. Then, if I want to choose an other date, if I click again on the text to open the small calendar an choose another date, nothing happens.
    Is it a frequent problem ? I didn’t find out on the forum, but maybe I didn’t use the good key-words.
    Could you please help me on this point ?

Thank you for your help,
    Jordane

Andras
    Keymaster

Salut Jordane,

Thanks for going Pro and welcome to the forums!

To be able to give you better support could you please share your system information with me?

And to clarify the question: are you using our Filter Bar plugin or that is the built in ‘Tribe bar’ that comes with The Events Calendar?

I would also like to ask you to go through our conflict testing guide and see if that changes anything.

Looking forward to hearing the results!

Cheers,
    Andras

jordane cals
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    Thank you for the answer.
    I do share my system information now.
    No, I only using the filter bar ‘Tribe bar’ from the events calendar basic plugin.
    I just do the conflict test. I found out the origine. it’s my theme : Mike Bridge by Moderntribe.
    Do you have a proposition to isolate the code, and to avoid the conflict problem ?
    I hope for a miracle…
    Thank you.
    Jordane

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Jordane,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Unfortunately we were not able to import your system information, I guess because of the maintenance mode. Please go to Events –> Help in your WordPress dashboard and copy your full system information from the black box in a private reply below. Thanks a lot!

Great job on finding the conflict with the theme!

I can try to look at it to see if there is an easy fix. For that I would need to ask for a copy of your theme. It would be best if you could share it through a cloud service and paste in the url in a private reply.

I would also recommend you to get in touch with the theme developer, as this might be something which they need to adjust in the theme itself.

Cheers,
    Andras

jordane cals
    Participant

This reply is private.

jordane cals
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

jordane cals
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    Wooow amazing, it’s working. I created a conflict between content.php and photo.php.
    Now it’s fixed, everything is going pretty well.
    So thank you so much for the time you give to my issue, that was so precious 🙂
    Cheers,
    Jordane

Andras
    Keymaster

You are so welcome, Jordane!

I’m stoked to hear we managed to solve this conflict! Awesome!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem filter bar : Choosing date is working only once’ is closed to new replies.