Pro widget not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Pro widget not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    absl
    Participant

Hi, we purchased the EC Pro, but the widget events list does not allow filtering and looks still like with the basic version. How can we please make the PRO kick in?

absl
    Participant

Actually the shrtcodes do not work neither…as in this article: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/

Courtney

Hello Adela

I am guessing you may not have activated the Events Calendar Pro license. Did you download the plugin, upload, and activate it on your site? You can get those again at My Account » Downloadss and My Account » Licenses.

Can you send in your System Info? This will help us better diagnose what may be happening on your site.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Sean
    Participant

I’m having the same issue – I think it has to do with the Avada theme.

Courtney

Good catch @skmcnair

Can you both test using the Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/ theme and let me know if it works there?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

absl
    Participant

Hi,

I shared the system info and tried using 2017 theme, but it does not work either. Normally we use GeneratePress theme.

Thanks

Sean
    Participant

Hi Courtney –

I tried switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme and it did work. It must be an issue with the Avada theme.

Sean

Courtney

Thanks @skmcnair – can you reach out to the Avada team and see if they have a solution.

@absl
    when you tested the Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/ theme, did you also have all other plugins except ours disabled?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Sean
    Participant

I have contacted them. Unfortunately, they have told me to reach out to you for a solution.

Cliff

Hi, Sean. I updated my copy of Avada to the latest version 5.4, including applying all patches and updating the two required plugins (Fusion Builder and Fusion Core).

Please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and visit /wp-admin/widgets.php

You should get these same debug messages:

PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #5 is not an array in /wp-includes/widgets.php on line 1159
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP 1. {main}() /wp-admin/widgets.php:0
    PHP 2. retrieve_widgets() /wp-admin/widgets.php:124
    PHP 3. call_user_func_array:{/wp-includes/widgets.php:1159}() /wp-includes/widgets.php:1159
    PHP 4. array_merge() /wp-includes/widgets.php:1159
    PHP Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /wp-includes/widgets.php on line 1160
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP 3. array_diff() /wp-includes/widgets.php:1160
    PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-includes/widgets.php on line 1162
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /wp-includes/widgets.php on line 1170
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP 3. array_merge() /wp-includes/widgets.php:1170

Additionally, check your JavaScript console at the Widgets screen (if needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools) and compare these:

Please let us know how things go after passing along the information regarding these two issues (WP_DEBUG and console messages) to Avada’s support.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro widget not working’ is closed to new replies.