Pro Version Pricing and Questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pro Version Pricing and Questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brendan

Hi! I’m a developer and have been using Events Calendar on a bunch of sites, some of which have required your additional plugins. I’m working on a new site and I’d like to ask if we can get a nonprofit discount (and how to proceed with that), and what the discount would be? This site is for a catholic school. Additionally, we’d like to have a way to “subscribe” to a calendar so people can be notified of new and upcoming events, or choose to add an event to their calendar. Is this feature offered with the Pro version, or is there another version I need instead?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

We do not currently offer discounts for nonprofits, but we do have a Nonprofit Partnership Program which offers a free version of Events Calendar Pro or Event Tickets Plus to approved organizations. If your school meets the criteria outlined here, then please do apply for the program!

You can set up subscription functionality using RSS. This article has some more details on how this would work. Additionally, with Pro, users can export events using buttons on the front end of the site. You might also try using a third-party plugin to automatically email users when new events are published (I did a quick search and found this one, which looks like it might do what you’re looking for). If you are interested in customizing the plugin for some more advanced subscription functionality, our themer’s guide is the place to start.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Pro for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Brendan

Darn, that’s too bad. It’s great it’s offered at no cost, but it seems like a lot of work to get it. I run an organization which manages about 90 nonprofit websites, and getting each one to submit their own information and having to manage each install separately is going to be tricky. Really the only thing we need is the recurring events. I may need to look for another calendar solution.

Thanks,
    Brendan

George
    Participant

Sorry to disappoint, Brendan 🙁

Is there anything else we can try to help with in the meantime here?

— George

Brendan

Thanks. Not at the moment. I’m going to keep using Events Calendar on some of our sites, of course. I tried submitting nonprofit information for one of the sites so we’ll see how it goes. I think if I’m the contact on more than one submission, it won’t work, but I’m the developer for each institution.

Thanks, and your plugin is great!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brendan,

Glad that you’re liking the plugin!

I don’t believe you being the same contact on multiple applications will cause problems, so long as each one has the correct supporting documentation. Our support team will reach out to you for additional info if needed.

If you do have any other questions in the future, please feel free to open up a new thread!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro Version Pricing and Questions’ is closed to new replies.