Pro version and Community Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pro version and Community Events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Greg

We are upgrading our website and adding several features, including an events calendar.

I’m not sure if we need the Pro features, but we definitely want people to add their own events, so we will purchase the Community Events. Do I need the pro version for the community calendar to work?

What we would really like is to charge people for adding their events. Is this a feature in the community calendar?

Also, the way the plugin and/or our theme is coded, it does not display a page title. Is there a way to drop in a shortcode to a pre-made page?

Also, we are a non-profit. How do I get a discount?

Thank you.
    Greg

Geoff

Hi Greg and thanks for reaching out!

Good questions, for sure. Community Events is exactly what you’re looking for as far as allowing visitors to submit events to your calendar. And the good news: it doesn’t need PRO to work, In other words, you can use it directly with the free version of The Events Calendar.

I really wish there was a way to charge for submitting events, but that’s unfortunately not a feature right now.

We do offer shortcodes for embedding the calendar widgets into a page or post, though no shortcodes specifically for the full calendar view.

If you’re a non-profit, please check check out and submit this application! If you qualify, you could get all the plugins for free. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro version and Community Events’ is closed to new replies.