Pro issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Catherine
    Participant

Hi I have installed a new Pro and the month and list views appear fine but week and photo views result in an error. Any clues?

thanks. Also my calendar text went orange when I updated

Geoff

Catherine, nice to see you again!

I see what you mean: clicking on both the Week and Photo views produces a Page Not Found.

First off, will yo9u please try using “pretty” permalinks on your site. You can do this by heading to Settings > Pernalinks from the WordPress dashboard, selecting the “Post Name” option, then saving your settings. Try that and see if you notice a difference a difference when changing views.

If that works, great! If not, however, please try following the steps in this article. It provides several common solutions for the issues we see that are related to Page Not Found notices and could very well solve the problem.

Let’s start here and see what we find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Oh! And as far as the color of your calendar–you can update the color scheme of it in the WordPress customizer by by heading to Appearance > Customize. That will allow you to select a color scheme for The Events Calendar.

Sorry, I overlooked that part of the question. 🙂

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro issues’ is closed to new replies.